FLP - Good things wont last forever!!

This is a description of the days we all had in Pune, during the FLP. Eventhough we all were together for 2 1/2 months, time flew so quick that those days passed as if it was just for a week that we had FLP.There was joy, fun, comedy and a mixture of all enjoyments

Name:
Location: India

A very fun loving person, who gives lots of importance to friendship. For me life with friends may have some thorns, But a life without friends will not have roses. and My best friend is my dear Mummy. If there is anything good in me its her contribution and if there is anything bad in me, i take the sole responsibility.Ive always enjoyed whatever i do. I loved my college days and now i love my professional life.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Worries of a FLP member!!



I had promised my brother a digital camera in my final year of college when I get a job. He finally upgraded his request to an iPod when I got my first salary. I gifted him with his dream gift as it was the first thing that he had requested me. But today I got my brother’s mail. If you have any elder ones at home, this letter may be very handy. But then I am not at all responsible for the after effects from your siblings.

Dear sister,
I am studying very hard and hope to get a first class in the exam. I am keeping fine. Hope you are also fine there. Hope this letter would find you in good health. I am writing this letter to inform that my s5 tour has been fixed to be in September and also to offer you a help. I heard from many underground sources that you have got so much money and is trying very hard to get rid of it and also it has come to my notice that you are planning to take loan too. Since it is not safe nowadays to put in banks also since if somebody else put their money over yours, then it would be difficult to take yours. So I would suggest materialisation of money so that efficient usage of money results. I also remember how I had helped you earlier by converting your money to iPOD. Now I have a new idea. It would be nice and more resourceful if you could convert your money to a Sony/Panasonic Camcoder thereby reducing all your worries to ground level where to invest money. Thus you can live a peaceful life with no tensions and headaches. And don’t worry I will come with more innovative ideas when you again become in tension.
Your own brother

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

may be the best post in this blog so far. One that most of us can identify with.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Shaan said...

your bro is seriously a source of inspiration!!! Three cheers to him :) hehe....

Good to see that you're blogging to..have fun man

3:56 AM  
Blogger Nesmel Hussain said...

aisa bhee hotha hein badi behan hone par

8:37 AM  
Blogger Saneef H Ansari said...

Wow! How lucky you are... :D

5:48 AM  
Blogger The Common Man | പ്രാരബ്ധം said...

I can understand.....'cause even I have one!

nice posts!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats