FLP - Good things wont last forever!!

This is a description of the days we all had in Pune, during the FLP. Eventhough we all were together for 2 1/2 months, time flew so quick that those days passed as if it was just for a week that we had FLP.There was joy, fun, comedy and a mixture of all enjoyments

Name:
Location: India

A very fun loving person, who gives lots of importance to friendship. For me life with friends may have some thorns, But a life without friends will not have roses. and My best friend is my dear Mummy. If there is anything good in me its her contribution and if there is anything bad in me, i take the sole responsibility.Ive always enjoyed whatever i do. I loved my college days and now i love my professional life.

Friday, May 12, 2006

FLP Days!!!



You may be wondering what this FLP means, right? its nothing but the Fresher Learning Program here in my office, there were 36 of us all set to rock the world!!I didnt have time to be homesick coz the majority of them were mallus..

in the first week itself i had to believe that "An Idea can Change your life!"..its just happened like this. i went to the idea office to enquire about mobile connections, i slipped from the staircase and fractured my leg, i had a plaster hmm,.,,,for 6 weeks.it was ofcourse a tough time for me, but as there were a lot of helping hands it was not at all a problem, it was either ikka, timon, pumba, hyd_mallu, luttapi ,da or anyone else there who used to supply me with the daily coffes or teas.

it was luttapi who used to sit beside me everyday and ofcourse she is my roommate. Shes been the goalpost of the whole class just because she acts so funny many a times..famous for accepting the goals meant for someone else..her favorite passtime is to play goldminer, She was the master brain behind naming timon and pumba :) , She is called luttapi, coz she used to get a lot of goals from kuttusan, and ofcourse me...kuttusan used to sing "CID moosa, ill catch u like an eecha..." whenever he sees her..(for reasons everyone knows).and oops , i forgot to tell u that...keep a distance from her, otherwise get prepared to be scratched..there wer a lot of victims like timon and pumba which also gained her a name "murmaani"..so beware friends!!!

(i'll consider writing more abt her if she offers a grand treat!!)

Then comes timon, the comedy character..you will never know how time flies when you are with him, so witty that we didnt have time to close our mouth and stop laughing, His favorite passtime is ofcourse "choriyaling" luttapi..and ofcourse very very helpful, you tell him anything, he does it without any hesitation,...comes to the class with a kuttusan chiri and a Yo! ..one day when in the perl class, everyone saw him flat on the ground with his legs up..hehe..he was sitting near me, on his way to rin, who sat behind us (still on the chair), the brucelee inside him arouse, that he twisted the chair in a manner only he could explain..and ....oooopppppps...there lies the chaplin of our class.,,it was the biggest "fall" of the class, which was followed by thalaivar and 'da'.(da is another character, who is my roommate, a very devoted believer, and often uses the word da more than the number of times she breathes)

this blog will become so long, so will continue in the next blog....

1 Comments:

Blogger Nesmel Hussain said...

who or what are kuttoosan, luttaappi, timon, pumba, rin....???

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats